Saturday, March 7, 2009

One down, twenty three more to go!!!

Today I completed 1 whole month in Sydney!!

How's it been then? Well, I would say its been great!!!
Time does flies away... surely...

One down, twenty three more to go!!!

Today we planned to go to the beach... first time since I arrived in sydney, but sadly the weather played a spoilsport... :(
Its been raining continuously for more than an hour now..

Its such an atmosphere that its getting terribly boring... cant study too... :(

What is needed now is nice garam garam kanda bhaji and kadak chaha!!!!! Just dreaming of the good old days...

1 comment:

  1. We never knew during the office days, that a good blog writer is sitting amongst us..!! 
    Good blog… sahi hai keep it up…!! 
    And do right about the Sydney harbor, opera house etc…!! also you can add few pics in between to make it more interesting..!!

    ReplyDelete